Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lifetime Achievements



Whoa, I think I must have climbed every mountain,
oach, the way my back hurts... You, too, Will?

Me? Oh, I did some major tramping over hills and dales
but it was the hammering all over the world that got to me.
Can't hear a frickin' cricket chirp anymore
what with all the noise I made.
But, shoot, do I ever remember those exotic birds!
What about you back there?

I was in strategic thinking and
hit a few pesky nails right on the head.
My only problem is sometimes I think those nails
come back to haunt me.

Hee, hee!
Thaz'so, Shirl? Must be rather startlin', that.
But, never-you-mind 'bout them prickers.
You all is travelin' with me these days
and it's ticklin' me gizzard silly.
I always enjoyed good company
back when I was diggin' for gold.
Gold nuggets jist fly
into the shovel when
company's around.
Bound to.
Hee, hee.
Still do.
Yep.
Plenty
to spade.
Plenty to spare.


No comments:

Post a Comment